Thursday, September 11, 2008

And another huge gap

This is quite tricky to do on a regular basis, it's far too easy to think 'Sod it, I'll do it tomorrow', and suddenly a whole month has gone by and I've said nothing. So what's happened since my last update? We've been hiking a couple of times, we went camping, fantastic camp site near Cromer, can't remember the name for the life of me, but I'll add a link when I do, and I've bought the usual ton of games again, oh and I've managed to pick up a Mega CD II and a Tiger game.com. The game.com is huge, much bigger than it has any right to be, although its not in the same league as a Game Gear, but the physical dimensions make the included touch screen seem very small. I've yet to play on it, other that a quick test to make sure it works, so I'll set myself a target to play at least one game and post about it here before then end of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment