Monday, November 24, 2008

Finished: Tomb Raider Underworld

And that was a huge disappointment. No part of it was really challenging, and to finish the game in 3 days is poor. I wouldn't mind if I'd been playing it 'hardcore' like I used to back in the day, but this has been a couple of hours here and there, I reckon it can't have taken me more than 10 hours tops. And that for 40 quid is a bloody joke. Treasure hunt mode just plain sucks - explore but nothing to kill and puzzles already solved, what is the point?
Oh, and obviously I'm playing the ps3 version, which comes complete with a splendid array of trophies to collect for bragging rights. Oh wait, no it doesn't that'd be the 360 version. Crystal Dynamics you are a bunch of useless tossers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, that was quick considering you were on the level I am just starting now when we last spoke. Blog post soon. So was that 3 levels in about just as many hours? Bit harsh at then end, however I might feel the same upon completion.

    ReplyDelete