Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gaming Backlog

I'm going to use this post to list all the games in my backlog that are 'must play'. If I listed all the games that I've not yet played that'll be hundreds.































































G7000 Conquest of the World
N64 Donkey Kong 64 Glover Space Station Silicon Valley
Game Cube Pikmin
NES Mega Man 2 Metroid
CDi Burn:Cycle
Dreamcast Jet Set Radio Shenmue
Mega Drive The Lost Vikings Prince of Persia Vectorman
Master System Fantasy Zone
Saturn Gokujou Parodius Da: Deluxe Pack NiGHTS into Dreams...
Playstation 2 Jak 3


This isn't a definitive list, the idea is that once I've played all these then I'll throw up a new list and work from that one.

Thanks to this blog for the table formatting tips

No comments:

Post a Comment